Located in the heart of the NY-NJ metropolitan area, with unsurpassed accessibility, American Dream is slated to attract more than 40 million annual visitors to its unique mix of retail, amusement, entertainment, and other interactive attractions and components, the combined synergy of which will be unrivaled anywhere in the world.
Adjacent to the MetLife Stadium (home of the NFL Jets and Giants) and IZOD Center, the site hosts a new railroad station, providing easy access to Penn Station (NYC) and points throughout New Jersey and the greater north east. New Jersey, especially North New Jersey, is one of the most densely-populated states in the nation. The zip code of the area immediately surrounding American Dream enjoys absolutely the highest annual retail sales of any zip code in the country. The regular-patron population of the expanded drawing trade area basin alone is in excess of 40 million people.
New York Designated Market Area alone (includes North New Jersey):
- Demographics 2009
- Population 20,566,718
- Households 7,438,516
- Average Household Income $93,274
American Dream Quick Facts:
- Projected Annual Visits: 40 million
- Total phase one GLA: 2.9 million sq. ft. of retail, entertainment, dining and attractions. Together with other existing amenities, hotels and venues will become the world’s largest tourist and shopping attraction.
- Anchor Retail: 650,000 sq. ft.
- Anchor Attractions: 1.1 million sq. ft.
- Specialty Retail: 1 million sq. ft. (300 stores)
- Restaurants: 150,000 sq. ft. (50 restaurants)
- Visibility: Over 100 million vehicles pass by the property annually
- Population & Household Income: 20.6 million people live within a 50-mile radius with HHI average over $93,000
- Parking: Over 30,000 spaces (11,450 walkup + 20,000 overflow), Connected by people-mover
- Entertainment: live performing arts theatre, multi-screen, luxury movie theatre with VIP seating, indoors ski & snowboard park, observation wheel, indoor amusement park, indoor water park, indoor ice skating rink, indoor skydiving, bowling, Legoland Discovery Center, aquarium and miniature golf
To learn more about Triple Five, click here.